Friday, January 30, 2009

Awsome Book

I definitely recommend reading

The Great and Terrible Series

. It is a fictitious series of books by an LDS author Chris Stewart. It has opened my mind to so many things. Now I get a better feel for the reality of Satan (and his followers) and his influence on people. These books have also shown me the importance of food storage and preparedness along with other things.

I think this is the one I just finished.

One more just came out and I'm looking forward to Reading it when I get it.

Story line: It follows a particular family. The first book is taking place in the spirit world. Then the rest so far that I have read are in the latter days leading up to the Second Coming. Of course since it is fictitious it is not real but it really opens you mind to what things could have been like in the spirit world and will be like when Christ will come again. I LOVE them!

No comments:

Post a Comment